Thursday, June 27, 2013

Photographs

I have starting adding photographs to my repertoire at Fine Art America to see what they will do. I don't get out very much, but I pulled up some from the few times I was able to get out, and then added some taken from my yard.

Campbells Bridge, not very far from our house

I always thought this was funny - even though the road is only a few hundred feet long, it gets a name!


Sunflower Side View


Buttery Yellow Daylily


Abelia shrub coming through the fence.



I'm also experimenting with old photographs to see what I can do with them. Stay tuned!

What do you think? I love to know!


Click on any photo you would like to see closer!
Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!