Thursday, May 27, 2010

Planting and repairing

I am learning to lie down between different activities so that I don't hit the wall and just relapse. I have two large clay pots on the front porch, and planted pink mandevilla, yellow marigolds and pink/lavender pansies in each one. Then as I was resting, I heard John downstairs starting to fix the dishwasher, which wasn't draining. I went down there to see if I could help and between us we got it working again! Yay! The Lord does answer simple prayers.
John meets with Karen today to discuss the monetary support needed for Schaeffer. He has made several attempts to get together with her and we hope this one works. It's been a struggle having that hanging over our heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!