Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mixed Media Painting

I finished this piece, which had been started a while back, then put aside:

This ....
(click for details)


.....became this.
(click for detail)

Painted on a 9 X 12 canvas panel, the base is acrylic paints. I then painted some areas again, attached a scrap of paper, a large scrap of patterned tissue paper and an old photo I had in my stash. I don't know who it is, and it looks like an old high school photo from the 1960's. I stenciled, and did some writing and did some rubber stamping. I also used some water soluble oil pastels and attached a 3D fabric flower. 

I know that I haven't published any Tuesday Stories lately. My health has been up and down, and I find my energy is severely limited. Then again, maybe no one reads it and it's not a big loss. I do have more stories in my head, if anyone is interested in reading them. Let me know in the comment section!


Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!


1 comment:

  1. Yes please, more stories! I looked forward to them and if I didn't comment I must have been too medicated. The art piece is great, I love the colors. I've been praying for you this morning and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!