Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Do You Twitter?

I just, this very day, started Twittering! I didn't even know you could do it from the computer, which shows how out of my depth I was. If you are wondering why, well, it's for promoting my art. I have been doing a great deal of research on the subject of marketing and was reading up on Twitter. So I opened a discussion thread about it in a group of artists and photographers - pros? cons? The overwhelming choice was YES-TWITTER!! And then they listed all sorts of reasons why, and graciously gave me tips and directions. And, drumroll, I took the step! I now am working on building up my followers. I've even tweeted a couple of times. I know I need to be careful about being hacked, that was one of the cons.

Promotion/marketing does take time and effort, but I will get no where without it, and neither will you. Success is just not going to drop in our laps. It's work, and it takes some organization to apply what you learn yet keep yourself from spending hours on the computer. You need to be fed up with the status quo of your life and push yourself on out there. If you don't start now, when will you start?

Oh yes, my handle on Twitter is @bellesouthart. Send me a tweet, and hop on board to follow me - I promise I'll follow you too!


Click on any photo you would like to see closer!
Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!