Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Already!

And it feels like summer is suddenly trying to squeeze itself into the few days we have left. It has been a mild summer up until last week, when overnight the humidity shot up and made it miserable to go outside! Well, it doesn't have too much longer to do that - things will be changing soon.

In a post a few days back, I showed a few pieces which were WIP (works in progress) and today I have a finshed one to show you.

This .........
                      

....... beame this - a little Pear Whimsey!

Canvas and Giclee prints are available through BelleSouth Studio.

Also, I am running a short Promo on Canvas Prints for 3 paintings:

LOOKING THROUGH

BUTTONS ON COLOR

PURPLE PROSE

The special lasts only a couple more days, go to my Bellesouth Studio Fan Page
and click on the one you like. Your beautiful print will be delivered right to your door - no shipping charge! Think early Christmas gift!

Click on any photo you would like to see closer!
Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like to eat pears but those actually look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!