Friday, November 1, 2013

The Latest Commissioned Piece

I mentioned a few blogs back that I was going to be doing another Pear picture, because a couple saw the first one I did:
(click to view)
and really liked it so much that they asked if they could have a similar one done. We all knew it would not be the same, because they needed to fit a specific narrow area in the kitchen. So the canvas was 10 x 30 and rather than having one pear, as originally planned, we decided on having three! I love that it has its own personality and I think they will like the way it came out:

(click to view)
This was made using acrylic paint, gel medium, oil pastels and ink.
 Long and skinny, but fits the requirements!

Click on any photo you would like to see closer!
Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!