Friday, March 9, 2012

Posting Again

Over the past several days, I worked on completing one more postcard from the foam core board series. This makes 6 finished and 3 more to complete. It's hard not to want to do SOME kind of art even when things are not pleasant. Hope no one is getting tired of seeing postcards! I am starting a new workshop on painting and texture soon, so I will have some other things to share then.


This incorporates some letter brads, a fabric flower touched up with paint, a Bingo marker, dried rose petals, oil pastels and acrylic paint. And a small rainbow heart from an old piece of jewelry!

(To see how the base for the foam core postcards started out, click here.)

Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, Nice to see you creating,you must be feeling a bit better.
    Love the postcard and no I'm not tired of them.I love the one I won and have it here with other treasures I keep where I work.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never get tired of your postcards, this one is pretty, and it's great to see you back at it! I love the one you sent me, got it today, and your art always cheers me up! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!