Friday, September 30, 2011

Late night Postcard

Last night was another one of those nights when I had difficulty getting to sleep. So I came up to my studio and put together this scrap postcard. I finished it off this afternoon.

(click for details)

I'm not sure if it would go through the US mail; I've received, and sent, small coins attached to the backs for postcards without any problem, so I don't know how this would do. If I took it in to the Post Office I'm sure the little old, rather grim, woman behind the counter would tell me that it had to go in an envelope. And that would kind of cancel the idea of it being a postcard in the first place. The buttons are both glued and sewn on, with the card stock backing hiding the threads. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it!



Be sure and see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Stop by my blog for a little puddin n pie
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-tuesday-and-giveaway_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the card! Maybe you could put it in a zip lock bag? Just a thought. The card is pretty and I'd hate to see it get trashed going through the mail! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should go through naked. I have received cards with buttons on them no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!