Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Front & Back; and Wax Resist ATC

What a great challenge Louise at Kard Krazy had for us today - a tag on which the design covered the front and back!

FALL JEWELS

(click for details)

I used a brown tag, distress inks, fabric leaves, shimmery fabric flower, jewels and variegated fibers.

****************************************************** 

And I also did an Wax Resist ATC for a swap. 

PEARL HEARTS
(click for details)

I used a taper candle to mark on the paper, then brushed on 3 colors of thinned alcohol ink. I added the pearls in the shapes of hearts, and topped it of with two colors of waxed thread tied around the top. Sort of a tie dye or batik look!

Certainly two extremes of color palettes today!

13 comments:

  1. Such lovely fall color -- and with fabulous bling! A great tag, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the jewels and rich colors... excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the autumn richness of your tag! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wonderful Color. I love the way you used the leaves with the bling! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Both of them...you know I love the color of the Pearl Hearts! The Fall Jewels is fabulous with all the jewels and I love the leaves and the fact that it's on both sides. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! I love the beautiful colors and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous projects! Love the bling swirl curled around from the front to the back, and all the texture is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous in those fall colors! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Fall colors! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Theway you created the background, and the hearts are gorgeous too.
    I've looked over your blog, and noticed that you also believe in God. You've got a beautiful daughter!
    We received 4 precious children from HIM!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!