Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Delighted!

I am so delighted to be sending out my postcards! The following people will get something special in the mail:

Judy
Fran
Maxine
Chris
Kikie
Sparkley Fairy
Artistamyjo
Georgie
Barbara


TADA!!


How about that, all nine gone! Thank you so much for allowing me to share my art with you. I have some of the addresses, but others I will contact for their address. Please let me know when you have received the postcard and how well it stood the test of travel. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! A successful artistic endeavor, and what a great job you did! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I can't wait!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca,
    My postcard has arrived in excellent shape. I love it,just beautiful and special coming from you.
    Thank you so much...hugs, Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!