Thursday, January 5, 2012

The End of the Day

I worked a bit more on the Postcard Project, but no pictures yet, I will post some tomorrow. I'm not sure how many people read this, so I hope I'm not embarrassed by hardly anyone signing up for a postcard! I was hoping to spend more time on them, but today was one of those days where little crisis's (is that a word?) kept breaking out, with an extra dog here causing hyperactivity in our dogs, a phone going mute in the middle of a conversation, flowers stems which kept breaking while being put in a vase, and the two of the above mentioned dogs pushing out through the gate when John opened it and then they shot across the road to the horse pasture, one of them chasing a horse. I'm surprised (and glad) the horse didn't kick the dog! There were several other things which happened, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Oh yes, I stepped on the edge of a box of metal bits which was in the floor, flipping it and spilling everything, and knocked a box of dried flowers to the floor.

Oh well, it's the end of the day! And there is much to be thankful for, so I think I will laugh about the today's events, which as I read them over, really don't sound so bad. I guess you had to be there! :)

If you are interested in receiving one of the postcards when I'm finished, I will have pictures of each one and have the sign-up day on next Tuesday, Jan 10. If you aren't sure what I am talking about, just see the last post.

And if anyone has any suggestions for a book to read on my new Kindle, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!


Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!