Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And 3 More!

Last night I could not get to sleep again, so I brought a glass of wine to the studio and commenced to finish three more postcard in the foam core board series. (To see how the base started out, click here.)


(click for details)
This one had a Japanese postage stamp, so I included the Chinese symbol for Double Happiness, a small image of Asian women. Some Stickles, acrylic paint, and Stabilo pencil were used.


(click for details)
 The little Sun embellishment reflects the light a bit, this is the best photograph I could get. I had a small metal tag with the word "and", and dripped some alchohol ink on it to make it stand out. A large copper brad attaches it and there is a small metal frame attached with smaller brads. Stickles oil pastels, Stabilo, and acrylic paint finished it off.


(click for details)

A yellow paper flower, jeweled brad, oil pastels, black Stabilo, and acrylic paint complete this one.


Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, all of them! How fun to be able to do this, it is really inspiring to see what you do with your imagination, inspiration and talent. None of your art works ever bore me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so colorful acrylic colorful paints.IT look so beautiful.Yellow color sun flower look so beautiful.

    myob courses

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!