Thursday, January 27, 2011

Theme Thursday -Red and Black.......NOT!

I was looking forward to doing the art for Theme Thursday, but I can't do it.

I am sosoooooo very exhausted, slept less than 4 hours last night, feel like a basket case today and it's not getting any better.

My workshop class starts tomorrow and I am so thankful I can do that one at the times I have the energy. I feel so discouraged, I'm so tired of this illness. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Maybe I can do something tomorrow for Theme Thursday Blog Challenge. Meanwhile, if you read this, I would appreciate your prayers.

It always lifts me up to see people who are doing something they love, that's why I put this video on here.



1 comment:

  1. PRAYING and PRAYING and PRAYING some more! I Love You!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!