Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pillow Talk

Just a couple of days ago, the artist site I belong to announced that they would begin to sell pillows- all different sizes, 14x14, 16x16, 18x18, 20x20, 26x26, and 20x14. It was up to each artist whether they chose to participate. They began selling iPhone and Galaxy phone covers last year and I have sold some of them. Now I thought it would be fun to sell pillows, so I signed up to participate. 

Well, this morning I woke up to the news that I had sold 2 14x14 pillows! They don't give you the names and addresses of the people who purchase your work, which is kind of sad because I love to write thank-you notes. Anyway, I was excited. I'll show you a few different examples and you can go to this link and look over all of them.






I could just go on and  list a whole lot more but I think it would be more fun if you looked them over. So you would have a decor item which would definitely be one of a kind and set a style trend. 

                                                              Go check them out and let me know what you think!!      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!