Monday, July 19, 2010

Postcard Art

Two items today which relate to the Postal system. On Sunday Postcards this week the challenge is Magic. So abracadabra, here is my entry:
It's the Kingfish Magic Show! Although the woman at the left doesn't seem to be enjoying it. :)

And then I had a Skinny Swap on Swap-Bot for Going Postal which had to include a rubber stamp in something to relate to mail. I went a bit sentimental on this one:
I just loves those Czech postage stamps with the toys on them. Rubber stamps are from Oxford Impressions and Stampers Anonymous, then I used distress inks, Sakura and Spica pens and old children's buttons.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I must say I just love altered art.. I don't do alot of it... but I just love looking at what other people create.. And your right the women on the Left dosn't look like she's having much fun.. But It looks great! I also love your 2nd postcard... those stamps are very cool!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great magic card! Such fun images and love your background!

    Your other card is lovely too - I really like the way you used the colours from the stamps on the main card.

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is really magical.
    Fabulous design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work...so fabulous!!!
    Just stopped by to say "hi!'
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! i love your postcard its fabulous; love the images esp. the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those stamps are indeed beautiful, and you picked up the colours so nicely

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!