Monday, June 7, 2010

Powitanie

That's "hello" in Polish! I was feeling better today, so I started a new group swap for the World Tour ATC's, and this time, we're going to Poland. I made a collage from a copy of a Polish newspaper and some cut up copy of Polish currency called zlotych. I think it turned out pretty well!

Tabitha was over this morning, preparing meals for the week and cleaning. We were able to take some things over to the barn from the garage. Some day the garage will be mostly empty and we can put the camper in there. (It's a fold down type.) When we moved 3 years ago, I still had my antiques business and some of those items, plus general boxes of stuff, were put in the garage. Then we had the emergency with Schaeffer which lasted over 4 months, then my mother's death, then John's health problems and much of what was in the garage was left exactly where it was put. I sold off my business in 2008, then later became seriously ill with the ME/CFS and everything sort of ground to a halt. It bugs me to know that stuff needs going through, plus stuff in the spare room. I am making it my goal to tackle a tiny bit at a time, because it all adds up. But I've learned a lot in the past two years about letting things go, and so I remind myself of that when the anxiety hits about all the "piles".  Those piles do not define who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!