Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Little Bit Of Art

In the last post I was excited to have gone to to Jones Gap. Since it has been several days ago, you might guess I sort of overdid it, and you would be right. It's been a rough few days, but it was soooo good to get out and do some walking!

I was hoping to show a painting, but it isn't finished. I did however, get one more page done for the Milk Carton book. (other pages are herehere, and here.)

Page 4, Front

Page 4, Back

The front includes a scrap from an earlier painted paper (with some stamping & mesh netting), acrylic paint, ribbon, metal buckle, and postage stamp. The back is a collage torn from paper I didn't like, and painted over before it was torn. I also scattered acrylic paint across it. 

Lord willing, I will continue to gain a bit more strength so that I can show you the painting. It's mixed media, paint and collage, with some transfer. Hope that stirs your curiosity!

(Click on any picture you wish to see closer.)

Come see my latest postcards I've received on Postcards Buffet!

2 comments:

  1. Am happy that you have regained some strength! Milk carton pages look good and will keep checking on seeing the painting. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!