Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Not On Paper

This week at Kard Krazy, Louise has the theme as "Not On Paper". Interestingly enough, the one I made last week and wasn't able to get a good picture of because my camera had a problem, fits the bill this week as well.
CROWN PRINCE
(click on picture to see details)
This is made from fabric, ribbon, chipboard, glass beads, gems, sequins, crown charm, waxed cord, rhinestone, and Spica pens for accent. We often see a submission that fits more than one challenge, so I hope it's OK to submit something that fits a challenge more than once, especially since I have been too ill to even step into my studio the past 10 days. If not, well, at least you get to see what it looks like when it's focused properly!

Some other things I did before having to take to my bed are these:

Asian Series, Vietnam ATC

The Journey ATC
1 For All #11 (Use the clock image)

AND
1970 (6 x 4)
For the Rewind Week in the Bloggerette Society

Hope you enjoyed! 
Click on any of them of you want to see more details.

I do feel better today, thanks for all you prayers and well wishes!



5 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are feeling better and are back on your blog! I love them all, as usual, and marvel at how you come up with so many different beautiful and fun pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it last week and I love it this week! Blessings on your health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your puppy uses the crown as his little stand....good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your doggie tag! So darn cute with the crown on his precious little head! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is so cute! Love how you used the crown as a stand for the puppy - very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!