Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tag Tuesday .............. on Saturday?

This is my entrance for the Tag Tuesday weekly challenge at Kard Krazy. Yes, it's Saturday.

CROWN PRINCE
(click on picture to see better)
This is a scan, and it's the best that could be done with the 3D elements of gems on the bottom crown. I actually did this on Tuesday, but the port on my camera broke and I could not upload it to my computer. I have had to order a scan reader and memory card so that I can bypass the USB upload and they are not here yet. I am not happy with the result, but since it is the weekend, they will not be here till Monday at the earliest.

You might wonder why I did not just run out and get them. Well, I live out in the country and I cannot drive very far because of this illness. And this has been a most horrid week, as it pertains to my health. I developed some kind of virus which has made life pretty miserable and hopefully I am on the mend. I won't bore everyone with details, suffice it to say I am looking forward to better days, Lord willing.

7 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable!
    Here's to healing and more energetic days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable.. That little crown look to cute on that dog! I hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this...he is so cute sitting on one crown and wearing another...hope you feel better soon...nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca! Scan or not you can see that this is an adorable tag. I like the plaid and lace combination for your background and that little puppy is too cute! I hope you recover quickly. God's blessings there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate the way embellishments ruin scans! But I love the way you've crown your sweet puppy!
    (Hope you feel better...sounds dreadful:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks great; the puppy is adorable!
    I hope you get to feeling better very soon.
    Take care,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me want a puppy! I like it a lot and I surely hope you are on the mend and that your days ahead are filled with surprises and energy!

    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please leave a comment - they mean a lot.
Thanks for coming by to visit!